A complete guide to planning your trip to Anguilla. Write down the tips and enjoy a lot!
Anguilla is considered one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. The reason for this is clear: the beaches are impressive. The sparkling turquoise sea contrasts perfectly with the fine white sand of the beaches.
Just 25 minutes away from Saint Martin Island, Anguilla offers diverse attractions and countless breathtaking beaches, as well as dives and luxurious all-inclusive resorts: restaurants, spas, tours and entertainment areas. Ideal to spend as a family or as a couple on a romantic trip.
If you were curious to know more about this paradise destination, just scroll down and marvel:
In this post you will read:
- Things to do in Anguilla
- Where to stay in Anguilla – Our hotel recommendations
- Where to eat in Anguilla – Restaurant Tips
- Internet chip in Anguilla
- Travel insurance for Anguilla
- Car hire in Anguilla
- Flights to Anguilla
- Read all our Caribbean tips and posts
Things to do in Anguilla
The main attraction of the islands are the beautiful beaches. The most famous are Sandy Ground, Barnes Bay, Maundays Bay and Shoal Bay where you can relax to the sound of the sea and have restaurants and bars to serve lunch.
In addition, it is possible to carry out various activities such as snorkeling, diving, hiking through the National Trust and National Explorers Anguilla parks and horseback riding along the beaches and trails in the region.
Another trip worth investing in on the island is sailing around the area, as this is the Anguillas' national sport. Every year, on the island's independence day, May 30, a sailing boat race is held.
Read all our tips:
- Anguilla's top attractions
Book all Anguilla tickets and tours in advance and skip the lines with GetYourGuide
Where to stay in Anguilla – Our hotel recommendations
Anguilla is known for luxurious all-inclusive resorts and hotels with excellent infrastructure for couples, families and groups of friends. Most accommodations are located along beautiful beaches, so our tip is to ask for a room with a sea view. ?
Read all our tips:
- Best Hotels and B&Bs in Anguilla
Find the best accommodation in Anguilla on Booking.com
Where to eat in Anguilla – Restaurant Tips
The island does not have major commercial centers, but most resorts and hotels offer excellent quality restaurants and bars for guests and non-guests.
Keep in mind that the region's cuisine is based on seafood and fish, so it's worth investing in dishes like crayfish and baked fish.
Internet chip in Anguilla
It is getting easier and cheaper to have unlimited internet throughout your trip in Anguilla. Nowadays you can buy an international cell phone chip online while you're still here in España. We always use and love it!
You receive the sim card at your address and then just insert it into your cell phone to reach your destination with unlimited 4G internet working.
Also read more chip tips:
- International Cell Phone Chip – Which is the Best and How Much Does It Cost?
- America Chip Discount Coupon – 10% OFF on Travel Chip
Want to have unlimited internet throughout your trip?
Compare prices and buy your international travel chip in advance at America Chip.
Travel insurance for Anguilla
Taking out travel insurance for Anguilla is an excellent way to ensure a smooth trip and avoid worries. Having the assistance of insurance gives you the peace you need to enjoy your destination and know that you have support if you need it. Also enjoy our Insurance Promo discount coupon. - SEE PRICES
Read all about travel insurance:
- Maritime Travel Insurance – Complete National and International Guide
- What is the Cheapest Travel Insurance – Tips on How to Save
- How to Get Travel Insurance – 5 Easy Steps [DISCOUNT]
- Which Travel Insurance to Choose – 3 Infallible Tips to Help
- International Travel Insurance – Step-by-step How to Hire
Car hire in Anguilla
Renting a car in Anguilla is a great idea, as the island is long and the beaches tend to be far apart. In addition to optimizing your time a lot, you will be able to enjoy it more without having to depend on public transport.
We really like Rent Cars to find the cars we use on our travels. It is the only one in Spain that compares the best rental companies in the world, but lets you pay in reais, without IOF. In addition, it is also the only one that lets you pay in 12 interest-free installments. It is worth it!
Haven't rented a car for your trip yet?
Guarantee the best price, without IOF, and pay in up to 12 interest-free installments at RentCars.
Flights to Anguilla
Looking for a good deal and flight prices? When buying tickets to Anguilla, it is worth taking a look at the website Promo Tickets.
It is quite common to find cheaper and better flight options than on other sites. We always use and is it worth it?
Read all our Caribbean tips and posts
- Caribbean – Best islands, top destinations and attractions
- Caribbean Islands – The 11 best to book your trip
- Curaçao Travel Insurance – Ensure a smooth trip in the Caribbean
- Itinerary in Curaçao – Tips for enjoying 7 days on the island
- When to go to Curaçao – Best time and weather on the island (month by month)
- Curaçao – Travel guide and top destinations
- Hotels in Curaçao – 19 amazing and highly-rated options
- Resorts in Curacao – The 18 Best Stays
- Bermuda Travel Insurance – Check out the best coverage plans
- Guadeloupe travel insurance – How to choose the best