A complete guide to planning your trip to Dusseldorf. Write down the tips and enjoy a lot!
The city Dusseldorf is one of the biggest financial centers in Germany, considered as a futuristic and culturally rich city, without giving up its history and tradition. In addition to hosting numerous fashion events, Dusseldorf is also one of the largest Japanese colonies in Europe.
See below for all the tips on what to do, where to stay and much more!
- Things to do in Dusseldorf
- Where to stay in Dusseldorf – Our hotel recommendations
- Internet chip in Dusseldorf
- Germany travel insurance
- Car hire in Dusseldorf
- Flights to Germany
- Read all our tips and posts from Germany
Dusseldorf has a rich German history told through beautiful museums throughout the city, some of the best known are the Goethe Museum, Filmmuseum and Stadtmuseum. Each place offers tourists a different experience, from the life and work of one of the country's most famous German poets to the history of cinema and the city itself.
Schloss Benrath Park is an excellent option for outdoor activities and great photos, as it has a beautiful castle and beautiful flower gardens. Another good option is to visit the Kaiserswerth district, with charming buildings from the last century, and visit the Rheinturm tower, over 230 meters high, which offers a beautiful view of the city.
And for those who want to spend a little on shopping and souvenirs, be sure to stop by the Köenigsallee complex. ?
Read all our tips:
- Main attractions in Dusseldorf
Book all Dusseldorf tickets and tours in advance and skip the lines with GetYourGuide
The city offers options from budget to luxury accommodation, it all depends on which region of Dusseldorf you are staying. Below are some indications of good value hotels in the city:
Read all our tips:
- Best Hotels in Dusseldorf
Find the best accommodation in Dusseldorf on Booking.com
It is getting easier and cheaper to have unlimited internet throughout your trip in Dusseldorf. Nowadays you can buy an international cell phone chip online while you're still here in España. We always use and love it!
You receive the sim card at your address and then just insert it into your cell phone to reach your destination with unlimited 4G internet working.
Also read more chip tips:
- International Cell Phone Chip – Which is the Best and How Much Does It Cost?
- America Chip Discount Coupon – 10% OFF on Travel Chip
Want to have unlimited internet throughout your trip?
Compare prices and buy your international travel chip in advance at America Chip.
Having travel insurance for Germany is a requirement to enter the country, which is part of the Schengen Treaty and requires medical and hospital coverage of at least €30 for travelers. In addition to being mandatory, insurance is a great way to ensure a smoother trip. Also enjoy our Insurance Promo discount coupon. - SEE PRICES
Read all about travel insurance:
- Documents to enter Europe – See which ones you need
- How much does travel insurance for Europe cost?
- Travel Insurance Europe – Complete Guide on How to Hire
- What is the Cheapest Travel Insurance – Tips on How to Save
- How to Get Travel Insurance – 5 Easy Steps [DISCOUNT]
- Which Travel Insurance to Choose – 3 Infallible Tips to Help
- Best Travel Insurance Europe – Which one to choose for your trip?
- International Travel Insurance – Step-by-Step How to Hire
Renting a car in Dusseldorf is a great idea. In addition to optimizing your time a lot, you will be able to enjoy it more without having to depend on public transport.
We really like Rent Cars to find the cars we use on our travels. It is the only one in Spain that compares the best rental companies in the world, but lets you pay in reais, without IOF. In addition, it is also the only one that lets you pay in 12 interest-free installments. It is worth it!
Haven't rented a car for your trip yet?
Guarantee the best price, without IOF, and pay in up to 12 interest-free installments at RentCars.
Looking for a good deal and flight prices? When buying tickets to Germany, it is worth taking a look at the website Promo Tickets.
It is quite common to find cheaper and better flight options than on other sites. We always use and is it worth it?
- Hotels in Berlin – The 10 most suitable for your stay
- Holocaust Memorial – What to know before you go
- Checkpoint Charlie – Cold War Landmark in the Middle of Berlin
- East Side Gallery – The gallery that colors the Berlin Wall
- Berlin Weather
- Berlin – Complete Guide to the German Capital
- Berlin Itinerary from 1 to 4 days
- Where to stay in Berlin – The best neighborhoods and hotels
- Munich – Complete Guide to the Bavarian Capital
- Germany – Complete Country Guide