Discover the 7 best rooftops for drinking in Naples!
Naples is one of the most beautiful Italian cities. There are many reasons to visit the capital of Campania, including the architecture and history that has built up over time. It also has a special relationship with Italy as a whole because of its location. The city's topography provides lovely landscapes for visitors to enjoy, which is amazing as it is especially beautiful during morning hours when the sun is rising.
ForTraveLovers wants people to have the best time while visiting Naples, so they put together a guide to the best rooftops.
The 5-star hotel is located in an old building, not far from Piazza Amedeo. On the roof of the hotel, there is bar called George Lounge.
The George Lounge's breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea and the Gulf of Naples is one of the best in Naples.
- Address: Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 135
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 6 p.m. to midnight.
2. Vesuvius Roof Bar
Another of the best rooftop drinking spots is Vesuvius Roof Bar, which is not far from where you can find Piazza Nazionale and Starita a Materdei.
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Italy with drinks and dishes at Gran Sorrento. With its panoramic views over the city, as well as Vesuvius in the background, it is a great location for all sorts of events.
- Address: Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 9/10
- Hours: daily from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm and from 4 pm to midnight.
3. Beluga Sky Bar at Hotel Romeo
The Beluga Sky Bar offers a beautiful view of Castel Sant'Elmo and Capri, a nearby island. The Beluga is the rooftop bar of Hotel Romeo. It is on the ninth floor.
- Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 45
- Hours: every day from 9 am to 3 am, the services offered differ according to the time of day.
Hotel San Francesco al Monte's Terrazza Bar is overlooking the sea and the hills of Quartieri Spagnoli.
One of their many cocktails or wines can provide a fantastic drink, with the wine cellar located in an ancient cloister.
- Address: Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 328
- Hours: daily from April to October, from 11 a.m. to midnight.
If you want to relax and enjoy a drink at the same time, Miranapoli has a rooftop bar with sea views. They have a variety of drinks and the famed babà napoletano.
The little extra? The exceptional view of the sea and the heights, including Vesuvius.
- Address: Via Francesco Petrarca, 62
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 2:30 am depending on the day.
The Lucrezio Cafè is the best rooftop of Naples according to our selection. The cafè is located a few meters from the Archaeological Park of Pausilypon and has became popular among the lovers of the deep L.
Here we can enjoy a delicious Neapolitan espresso and admire the view of the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius while sitting comfortably on the most comfortable sofas.
- Address: Via Tito Lucrezio Caro, 40
- Hours: Monday to Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 4 a.m. depending on the day.
One of the best Rooftops in Naples, the Royal Continental is a four star hotel and has many amenities including a bar, located a stone's throw from Castel dell'Ovo
As the best-kept secret of Naples, Bar Giggerio offers incredible views. The bar is also a bistro and offers dishes made with DOP products such as pasta, vegetables, cheese, fruit, fresh fish and shellfish.
- Address: Via Partenope, 38
- Hours: daily from 9 am to 1 am.